Tuesday, January 25, 2011

preparing...

We are gearing up to head down to Indy this week.It has been a busy week/weekend trying to get all the little details in place.As we are finishing up packing and finishing putting together all the little details, we are starting to get a little bit more anxious. We just want the surgery to be done and the recovery process started We are planning to head down tomorrow afternoon to get settled into the hotel. We have to be at the hosptial at 5:30am on Thursday. Thats waaaay to early in my opinion but we'll make it work! The surgery is scheduled to start at around 7:30 and last around 2.5-3 hours then probably another hour in recovery. We are thinking we will probably be in the hospital for 3-4 days. I will have my laptop along so I will update the blog during the hospital stay, as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment